what do you use to make your candles?
how long do your candles burn?
- burn time is 40-45 hours depending on the care of the candle. please read the warning label on the bottom of your candle before lighting the wick for safety.
what if my wick doesn't stay lit?
- because we use wooden wicks, it may take awhile for the wick to fully burn when the candles are lit for the first time. make sure the lighter is angled across the whole wick. when the candle is lit the second time, some of the charred (black) material on the wick may need to be trimmed off in order for the candle to light perfectly.
do you make custom candles or private labels?
- not yet, but soon.
do you offer wholesale?
- please visit our wholesale page for details.
how long before i receive my order (domestic + international)?
- each one of our candles are hand-poured in los angeles, from the westside with love + light. please allow 5-7 business days for order processing. all taxes + shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
- orders may experience shipping delays until covid-19 restrictions are released.
do you accept returns?
- refunds and exchanges are not permitted at this time, but we do want to make sure that all of our consumers are satisfied. if you are not happy with our product, please send a detailed (i.e. order number + pictures explaining the issue) email to email@example.com.